[Jacob-list] sick Ram

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 1 20:21:45 EST 2004

An injury from this summer does not sound like the likely problem. There are few things that I can think of that will make a ruminant throw up. I have heard of sheep and goats throwing up after eating rhododendron or mountain laurel (Known as "Sheep Kill" in the N.C. moutains). Does he have access to any shrubs? Never underestimate boredom as a precursor to Ovine Stupidity Syndrome.

Neal Grose
North Carolina