[Jacob-list] MARYLAND SHEEP FESTIVAL

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Fri Feb 27 14:08:13 EST 2004

Just a reminder, we need shepherds and sheep for the Festival that will
run from May 1st thru May 2nd.
Classes are for lambs (2004) must be born prior to 2/15/04 or close to it
and yearlings ewes and rams born
anytime 2003.  You can bring just one or a whole flock.  My first time
was last year and I had a great time.
They have so many vendors, demonstrations, and food. A fun time for all.
 Plus you get to meet JSBA and JSC members.  I know it is not for
everyone but we do need you so we can  keep having our own class.  I will
be more than happy to send you  a copy of the show requirements and
application.  PLEASE consider!!!!

Peggy
NJ