[Jacob-list] Flock Dispersal

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Feb 26 18:36:35 EST 2004

My good friend and fellow Jacob breeder, Patrice Danielson of Small Meadows Farm in
NE Georgia (Toccoa), has reluctantly decided to disperse her Jacob flock.  She has
given me permission to notify the list.

There are a number of sheep left from the Bissell/Hatch flock that Patrice purchased
in 2000.  Other sheep are from Craft's and St. Jude's.  Most, if not all, of her
ewes are pregnant and there will be lambs arriving daily.  6 lambs already, most of
them ewes.  There are a number of lilacs and sons/daughters/producers of lilac
including a very nice adult lilac four horned ram.

Patrice !finally! is on the internet and has an email address:
patroem72 at alltel.net
Her phone number is: 706-886-1379

I was down there last week taking some pictures and will be going down next week to
pick up my girls*, so I can send photos to interested breeders. Patrice doesn't yet
have a digital camera.

*I couldn't resist!!

Linda

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com