[Jacob-list] shearing

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Sun Feb 22 15:08:08 EST 2004

  The weight sounds ok for your fleece, but the shearing needs help!  You might ask other spinners in your area who they use to shear, or if you really want to stay with the shearer you have, talk to him/her about it.  I tell my shearer before he even starts that I would rather have a rough-cut sheep than short cuts in my fleece, and he is very good about it. If his pride just won't allow the way the sheep looks, he can trim it smooth after the fleece has been removed :-).
  Melody at CritterLand
  Redmond OR