[Jacob-list] Nibbles

Victoria da Roza castlerockjacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 19:58:31 EST 2004

Hi,
   Well the first lambs born for Castle Rock are 2
boys.    I think I am happier than Nibbles that it is
finally over :-).  It was pretty smooth for her first
births but she looks at them like the spawn of Satan
when they try to nurse.  I crosstied her in the
pasture and helped them locate the right spot but they
are stubborn and want to nurse where there are no
nipples.  Probably because her udder is so huge. They
are now in their own suite in the bomb shelter with
nice warm hay and hopefully will work it out.I will
give them awhile and then see who is winning.  Thank
heavens Betty was home to give advice.  All the Ca.
guys were otherwise occupied.  I mean you would think
they had a life!!!!!;-)

=====
Victoria
Castle Rock Farm