[Jacob-list] Round-Up

Thomas Simmons creaganlios at prexar.com
Sun Feb 8 13:26:44 EST 2004

Gillian,

Last year I used RoundUp directly onthistles which were taking over my
pasture.  I was not particularly careful, and of course some got on the
surrounding grass & plants.  I did not have any problems with sheeo grazing
that pasture the same season.

Round-Up works by being directly absorbed into the leaves and permeating the
plant, which then dies.  Ergo, no tasty, living green thing in your pasture
should have any Round-Up in it, or it would be an Ugly Brown Thing and not a
Lovely Tasty Tempting Green Plant for your sheep.

Thom