[Jacob-list] LAMBS 2004

Heather Fogel heather at littleshadyacres.com
Wed Feb 4 14:31:20 EST 2004

We have a four-horn ewe, who was the last to lamb last year.  She is a bit
onry, and would go around wacking the lambs when they got too close.  She had
broken off one of her top horns as a small lamb, so only had one long one (the
one she used as a wacking stick).  Before we let her out of the jug, we used
OB wire and sawed off her long horn to the same length as the shorter one.
She quit wacking the other lambs, but it could also be that she was too busy
with her own to notice them, much.

Heather

  I have a