[Jacob-list] Jacob crosses???

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Mon Dec 13 15:30:04 EST 2004

    Sorry about that last email.. it is so discouraging to write
something and then not have it go thru.  So here is my first question I
need the address/phone number for Buck's tannery (again) but this time I
will print so many copies  that I will never have to ask again.
    Next-  When Jacobs are crossed with another breed, is the black
always dominate?  I want  to clarify I am not one to cross breeds, but
things happen for various reasons and I was just curious.  I have seen
the result of Jacob/Churro crosses and I was wondering what happens with
Jacob/shetland or Jacob/Icelandic crosses?
Thanks Karen
Benjamin Farms Utah