[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Dec 9 17:01:15 EST 2004

My guy had trees and it didn't make any difference.  He also didn't hit fence posts.  He liked flat surfaces - or, I
guess he didn't like flat surfaces.  I've had rams that loved to spend time bashing huge trees, where it never made a
dent in the tree or the ram's head.  I think this guy liked to break things.  Throwing in a metal garbage was not one
of my more brilliant ideas!  Very noisy plaything!

Linda

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:12:41 -0800 (PST), Mary Hansson wrote:
>Hi Nicholas,
>
>I have trees in my breeding areas and have never had experiences with rams
>taking buildings apart---except for one year when I had a mature ram in a
>small area including no trees and just my shed.  He took the shed gate apart
>for the fun of it that year.  Otherwise, the trees have taken the brunt of all
>the excess ram energy.
>
>Mary Ellen

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits