[Jacob-list] Llamas

Kraght, BJ BJ.Kraght at wwireless.com
Thu Dec 9 12:45:33 EST 2004

That may be the case with our Llama we got him a couple years ago, about 6
or 7 year old gelded male.  He's fine with the sheep and only really is
curious with them when the lambs are born. Other than that he's pretty
independent.  I thought he was doing his job since we haven't had any sheep
go missing for the couple years and had one taken a year before we got him.
But the day I shot the Coyote, I saw the coyote and the Llama saw him too.
He just layed there and watched him.  The other Jacobs had learned there
lesson, they don't wander down to the wood line any more.