[Jacob-list] male pup GP

Karen Sigler karen at benjaminfarms.com
Sat Aug 14 19:37:35 EDT 2004

    We are fostering a male, approx. 5 mo. old Great Prynees pup.  He is
beautiful looking pup and appears 100% Great Prynees.  We have no
background info on him.  He is acting like he was raised with animals
(sheep/goats) and maybe mistreated by a man.  He did escape our kennel
and was in with our goats and seemed more comfortable with them, until
he got butted by one of the females,  then he ran away.  He is a
project, but so far has not appeared aggressive.  Needs lots of Humane
socialization. Anyone interested in adoption or more info.  please
contact me.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms  Utah