[Jacob-list] shearing

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 2 08:48:04 EDT 2004

	I only have 4 sheep and I have a shearer come.  I agree with Neal
about the reduction of stress on the animals.  Plus, if you are wanting
to make it into a weekend B+B event, I would think you would want it as
scenic as possible,  a shearer would certainly add charm and
authenticity.  Also if you want to sell the fleece or spin it yourself
even, you want it in as good condition as possible.
	The other thing would be to contact other shearers, they probably
would know of someone near you.  Where are you anyway?
Gillian