[Jacob-list] sheep and goats

Victoria da Roza castlerockjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 12:03:54 EDT 2004

When I was keeping my daughter's dairy goats for 9 mo.
they got along great with the Jacobs.  One goat paired
off as a buddy with one of the Jacobs.  However, in
this case there was more than one of each breed so
they had a choice.  I just sold 2 Jacobs to a guy with
meat goats and he reports no problem but again there
was more than one of each so they have a choice.
Bottom line, the Jacobs get along great with all kinds
of goats but I am n0ot sure about singles.

=====
Victoria
Castle Rock Farm
Jacob Sheep & Nigerian Dwarf Goats