[Jacob-list] bottle baby

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 14 07:22:38 EDT 2004

	So far so good on the bottle baby, Bandit.  He is also getting to be a
good bummer lamb too.  It's kind of a tragic comedy to watch him.  He's
learned he can latch on when mom is peeing or eating and it takes mom a
bit to dislodge him.  I wipe him off as best I can but he he is turning
a bit yellow.  It is interesting though, he will not take a bottle well
from my husband who works at home and is in charge of daytime feeding.
I enlarged the hole in the nipple this AM so that the milk will just
dribble into his mouth and hopefully things will improve today.  At
least Bandit has gained some weight.  thanks for all the feedback, it
has been helpful.