[Jacob-list] bottle baby + 7 year old

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 11 10:18:34 EDT 2004

	My bottle baby, Bandit, now takes a bottle on my lap fairly well.
Poor guy still tries to go for mom who butts him away.  I am working on
the assumption that he will begin to come to the bottle in a few days
and won't need  lap.  My 7 yr old daughter is enraptured and I would
love to get her feeding him too. save me some trips.  She has a hard
time holding him.  Do we need to wait until he comes to the bottle for
her to feed him?  I was thinking I would try having her hold him and
have her wear my stinky barn pullover.  What have other folks done?

Gillian