[Jacob-list] winter protein/panacur

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:15:19 EST 2004

Could be, but I would think that if a flock comes in contact with other
animals/sheep carrying parasites that are immune, they would contract the
immune parasites - so I guess that would be area??

I don't know - I still wonder if science has it right that parasites are
host specific - otherwise how would my cats get fleas from dogs?
Tapeworms?  etc...  Horses get strongyle worms, so do sheep - different
strongyles?  How do I know???

The other question, I found a website on a couple of places offering
parasite testing so you could find out about how big of infestation you
have.  Does anyone know about this?

Thanks,
Kelley