[Jacob-list] genetics.....

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Mon Sep 29 20:12:19 EDT 2003

I had a lamb like this born this year (I think we have already talked about
this, Sue...but for the sake of conversation...)

No lilac in its background that I know of.  The color was not the same as
sunbleached, nor was yours, if I remember right, Sue, but instead a very
lilacy color with blk face and leg markings. Even though I say that, I
guess it could be just another way of sunbleaching I guess.

 I have also talked to a few other breeders this year who commented on the
same thing.  It really is an interesting color even though I still prefer
the strong black.
Katrina Lefever, Hanover, PA