[Jacob-list] genetics.....

kbarrett at oregontrail.net kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Mon Sep 29 16:52:33 EDT 2003

I have several jacobs that are what I think are called "Chocolate Lilac" They
are quite dark brown and do not fade with age, they do sun fade however. They
are definitely different from the black and white jacobs. I can usually tell at
birht by their faces where the color is most evident.
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacob