[Jacob-list] Resignation

Tara Higgins ranchrat at telusplanet.net
Fri Sep 26 15:32:49 EDT 2003

September 26, 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

This is official notification that I, Tara Lee Higgins, resign
immediately from my position as treasurer for the Jacob Sheep
Association of Canada.

Canada Customs & Revenue Agency (Business Number & Income Tax
Registration for Charities), Canadian Livestock Records Corporation and
the Canadian Sheep Breeders’ Association have been notified in writing.
I further renounce all affiliations or perceived connections with the
Jacob Sheep Association of Canada, Bonnie Hetherington and/or John
Hetherington.

Yours sincerely,

Tara Lee Higgins