[Jacob-list] flock reduction

LBBDVM at aol.com LBBDVM at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 11:26:16 EDT 2003

Greetings fellow shepherds!

We need to reduce our flock before this winter.  We are expecting a baby in
February and will not be able to handle more than a few ewes.

I'm not going to post a list of the individual animals.  Please contact me
for details.  The basics are as follows:
       1.  all adults are dual registered, JSC and JSBA
       2.  all lambs have dual registrations pending
       3.  we have had no cases of scrapie, Johnes, OPP, foot rot, or caseous
            lymphadenitis in the 4 1/2 years that we have lived on the farm
                and kept sheep, actually we have had no sick sheep
       4.  all animals are vaccinated with Clostridum 8-way (covexin), also
rabies
       5.  veterinary health certificate included for all animals
       6.  assistance with transportation is a possibility depending on
destination
       7.  2H and 4H ewes and ewe lambs available, some may already be bred
to our            4H ram
       8.  asking $125/head,  discounts for more than 1 animal

Please contact me for more information on specific animals or to arrange a
visit.  We can keep animals here until later in the season if desired.  We would
also be willing to consider a trade ( you take one of ours this year and we
get one of yours next year)

Lia Belanger Book
Elizabethtown, PA  (very close to Harrisburg and Hershey)
717-361-4481
LBBDVM at AOL.COM