[Jacob-list] lamb marinade

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Sep 19 20:39:49 EDT 2003

A few years ago, my mom came to visit with a friend of hers.  Mom really likes lamb
and was looking forward to having a farm grown lamb roast.  Her friend said she
hated lamb, so I cooked chicken for her.  The friend kept looking at the roast (not
marinated in coca cola!) and finally wanted a taste.  She ended up eating most of
the roast.

Linda