[Jacob-list] extra uses of Coca-cola

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 20:15:50 EDT 2003

Linda,

I do drink Coca-Cola---wasn't disparaging the marinade
and have heard it used to excellent effect among many
types of recipes.

I am lucky around here.  Family doesn't like the taste
of lamb or mutton, but we have an excellent place for
all cull animals---Bosnian immigrants.  I cull
probably as harshly as anyone and get really irritated
at people who get sheep and want to keep
everything.....Lots of sheep weren't born to be
breeding stock and that keeps meat on the tables.

Mary Ellen

=====
Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm