[Jacob-list] extra uses of Coca-cola

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Sep 19 18:49:26 EDT 2003

Well, you could say the same for vinegar.   I didn't say it was healthy, just that
it may make lamb more palatable for those breeders that don't like the taste of
lamb.  If we didn't like the taste of lamb - without any sort of marinade - we would
not raise sheep.

I would really like to see more breeders eat their culls, even if you got to dump
the lamb in lighter fluid to stomach it.  I really get hot when I see a load of
known crossbreds that look like Jacobs ending up at a livestock auction being sold
as Jacobs.  Or when Jacob looking crossbreds are sold as crossbreds, but that buyer
sells them a year later as purebred.  Later on down the line, that buyer gets fed up
with their "Jacobs" because the ewes don't have any horns and half the lambs are
black.

I'll quit.  When we say we cull around here, we actually mean it.

Linda