[Jacob-list] sheep for sale

Pueblo Zoo zoo at coyotenet.net
Thu Sep 18 17:26:10 EDT 2003

Hello all,
After much thought I'm reducing my flock to just a few animals (maybe even the entire flock if homes could be found) and have rams (all 4 horned), ewes ( 2,4 and 5 horns) and lambs (mostly ewe lambs) for sale. It is just getting too expensive for hay, too little pasture, and finding someone to take care of them when I travel. :<(   All sheep are guaranteed JSBA registerable or already registered.  I've been keeping and selectively breeding for 10 years following conservation breeding recommendations. Genetics has been the priority with wool, color and horns secondary. The stock originally came from Maverick, Rockies, Fieldwood and Joy Farm lines.  I'm putting together the sale catalog now, let me know if you are interested in receiving one.  In an effort to keep these animals in the Jacob registrations I'm selling them for $50- $75 to JSBA or JSC members.  I can work with you concerning transportation. Thanks!
Marilyn McBirney
Rising Sun Farm
Pueblo,  CO