[Jacob-list] more fencing questions

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 21:16:55 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the information regarding my earlier post!!!

We were worried that the graduated field fencing would have big enough holes, low enough to the ground, that 2 smallish australian cattle dogs (new neighbors :-/) might be able to crawl through.  We are fencing about 5 acres and want to "match" the fencing to the horse paddocks (4 plank).  Diamond mesh seems to be the safest for keeping the dogs at bay, but we are worried about the sheep getting their horns stuck in the little triangle holes.

Any more thoughts on the big holes vs. small holes?

Thanks again - we REALLY appreciate it!

Sara