[Jacob-list] sock knitting machine

jimandkim at gentleshepherdfarms.com jimandkim at gentleshepherdfarms.com
Mon Sep 15 22:49:26 EDT 2003

Hi! If you are looking for the circular loom with the pegs, I
have two. One is made for socks, the other is made for hats.
I haven't had the time to figure them out. We are adopting 3
children ages 5, 2 and 12 weeks. Right now the loom is the
last thing on my mind. If someone is interested in them, you
can e-mail me privately at jimandkim at gentleshepherdfarms.com.
I know where the hat one is, I will have to search for the
sock one. The woman I got them from said the hat one was
easier to start on because it is bigger.
Thanks,
Kim
Jim and Kim Baumgart
Gentle Shepherd Farms