[Jacob-list] hay manger

Thomas Simmons creaganlios at prexar.com
Mon Sep 15 19:30:26 EDT 2003

Having used several permutations of feeders, my favorite was four sides of a
baby crib arranged thus:  <>   and only tied together.  Sheep were able to
feed through the slats, and when the hay wore down, they were able to push
the contraption tigher because if was a "collapsable" design.  One end was
permanently affixed to an upright to prevent the thing from falling over
when it was empty.

Thom'