[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Fri Oct 17 07:09:38 EDT 2003

Gary, you are absolutely right - it's doesn't take much to drop a cow's
production - I'm sure Neal will concur.  I grew up on a dairy farm and my
dad was a serious farmer -- he never wanted anybody different to milk his
cows, as he feared  production would drop.  As a result, our family never
took a vacation -- our idea of a vacation was going somewhere between the
morning and evening milking!!

And that's probably why I never, EVER wanted to marry a dairy farmer.
;-)

Sue Martin
Stonecroft