[Jacob-list] Tree damage

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Thu Oct 16 19:48:13 EDT 2003

I have found good appetizing food is a big help, tall green grass. (Millet) and Rye. Once all that was gone, the 200lb ram discovered his horns made excellent battering rams ... he hit those cattle panels, full on and they busted open and all the ewes came out with him ... animals go where they want, it just takes a little longer to get to a few places ...

Gary