[Jacob-list] birthing

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 10:42:33 EST 2003

Good morning, everyone!

My husband has several friends in the cattlemen's association, and they were
discussing when calves were born.  It seems an informal study showed that if
you fed your cows at night, the calves would be born during the day.  If you
fed your cows in the morning, the calves would be born during the night.  Has
anyone seen a similar correlation for our lovely sheep?

Just curious.  Lambing makes me nervous, as we're new shepherds.  (I have
three children and still haven't recovered from labor pains!)

Kathey
Sweet Georgia Valley