[Jacob-list] rug felting

Bill Thompson Emma at netins.net
Fri Nov 14 07:20:11 EST 2003

Kathey, I will put something together later this week-end, I am doing a demonstration today for 90 (yes 9-0 ) homeschoolers in Red Oak IA.  Four sessions at 1/2 hour each.  They will dye wool with Cool-aid and felt soap.

Heather, I think using you Photo Page would be great.  Talk to you all later

Lou Anne in S.W. Iowa