[Jacob-list] The Eyes Have it!

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Wed May 28 20:20:43 EDT 2003

Eyes are an interesting topic. Thanks for bringing it up.

We have a close-up of a china blue-eyed ewe on our website
http://chicoryjacobs.com/twig.htm .  We also have a ram (closely related)
that has one blue eye and one marbled.  the marbled one started out as blue
also.  I notice that marbled eyed lambs' eyes get more definited as they
mature.  when young the colors look mixed together.
At least that is what we have seen.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory lane Farm

Has