[Jacob-list] travelling with those spots.

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Mon May 19 21:13:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

My husband calls me "the travelling circus".  I get to promote the breed
at every gas station, rest stop, MacDonald's parking lot, etc. wherever
I go.  I also get to explain that those animals are NOT goats and that
the stuff on their bodies is wool---not hair.

Deb and Ronnie Richardson get to travel in my old spotted trailer now.
For anybody else interested, I painted my wooden slatted trailer (4 X 8
used for many years) white and topped it off with spots in black all
over.  Now THAT was a travelling circus.  The boys and I had a grand
time travelling all over in that one.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com

Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,

Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting