[Jacob-list] Those incredible spotted sheep

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Mon May 19 20:11:13 EDT 2003

We drove from Pennsylvania to Wisconsin over the weekend to pick up sheep
from the Smoke Ham Farm. We created quite a stir when we pulled into rest
stops. This was a one way of promoting the breed.
The eldest ram was watching the movie my daughter was watching through the
back window. At first we thought it was a coincidence, until he became more
comfortable with his head tipped downward and nose against the glass so that
he could get a better view. He did this on and off through out the long drive
home. Simply amazing.........
Cheryl  (  :