[Jacob-list] Broken Horn

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Sat May 17 15:28:21 EDT 2003

Well, I was very slack, the horn was broken competely but when I looked at
the ewe, it had fallen off was not bleeding and seemed to have sealed
itself. Now this ewe has one long horn and one half length horn. I ended up
doing very little. I guess nature does well left to itself, not that I
always want to do that but they dont go extinct because they have a long
strong genetic heritage, suppose that is why we love our primatives ...

Gary