[Jacob-list] "Still waters"

Thomas Simmons creaganlios at prexar.com
Thu May 15 21:28:34 EDT 2003

I have a small run-off stream that flows through the barnyard, and the sheep
have to cross it to get the pasture.  They *always* use a small
"hoof-bridge" rather then get their feet wet (although some are strong
enough to bound across it, and will).

However, much to the chagrin of your preacher, I will tell you that they
drink from the flowing water all winter ....

Thom