[Jacob-list] Re: Housing help

CATE De SHAZER windsox at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 28 15:47:59 EST 2003

Jacob housing help....

Thank you everyone.  I feel soooo much more comfortable.  I have had exotic
parrots for years.
 I know birds - seems sheep are similar - clever, fun, adorable, responsive
to love, and adaptable.
 I was so worried about preparations - but they need the same as my birds -
a clean safe home
where they can play and thrive.   I have been so excited about my babies
arrival but unsure about
my ability to provide safe comfortable care.  http://www.jacobsheep
com/who_we_are.htm
(Swallow Lane)  - the breeder  I will be using suggested this forum and the
best book
and I have been studying both like the novice I am.
Now I know I have a group of people who will help me learn.
Thanks for the great advice and the ability to relax and enjoy their arrival

I will be getting them right after I do my taxes - they are the 'reward' for
mailing my taxes and the damn check before the 15th.

Cate