[Jacob-list] Jacob house

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Fri Mar 28 00:12:06 EST 2003

    I wish I could send you a picture of my Jacob ewe jumping about two
feet into the air.  When I first got my sheep someone told me sheep
don't jump... so I took a picture when they were playing one of their
afternnon games of tag.  I find my sheep go where the food is.  If it is
new and different they are a little wary at first.  If I walk in first
and they know food is there it does not take long for the rest to
follow. We have raised garden beds and if they escape into the garden,
 the raised beds definately do not keep them out.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms, Utah