[Jacob-list] hooking with yarn book

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 13 16:08:55 EST 2003

Hi,

I called and talked with the publisher (Thanks, Lane) of Hooking With
Yarn.  It will be back from the printers in about 2 weeks and then
shipped out to retailers at that point from the publisher.  There are no
book stores that currently HAVE the product to ship out to customers.
The websites that are claiming to send it out quickly must just be
taking pre-orders.  I was tickled to talk with them, though, as I can
expand my rug hooking selection of books as I have been intending.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting