[Jacob-list] Jacob quilt block Pasture feeding

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 14:15:38 EST 2003

There is a darling Jacob quilt block for you quilters out there. It can be
found in the March 2003 issue of American Small Farm magazine on page 24.
After reading Dave Lefevers article on Health Benefits of Grass-fed Animals,
in the Lancaster Farm and Dairy. Great article. I was encouraged to see an
article on the same subject when I opened the Small Farm magazine. They have
included a list of resources on Grass Farming. Hope you all enjoy.

Cheryl
Rise "N" Shine Farm
RNS1260 at aol.com