[Jacob-list] Thanks

Connie Hackenburg locohack at sunlink.net
Sat Mar 8 12:54:48 EST 2003

Hello Everyone and thanks for your input on information and experiences with situations similar to our killer ram.
  For everyone's piece of mind, he is now in our freezer awaiting to be the highlight of  our dogs special meals. I am sure they will enjoy him. He really caused a huge loss this year. The ewe he killed. The ewe we are not sure will fully recover to be a mom again that did eventually deliver 3 dead babies with some help as she was just unable to push to deliver them on her own.
 ALSO, we are located in central Pa and will now be looking for a new ram. Keep us in mind as you are all lambing or if anyone has one that may be from the past few years available we would consider that also as horns are easier to be assured are going in the proper direction. You can contact me personally at locohack at sunlink.net if you prefer.
Sincerely,
Connie Hackenburg
R R #1 Box 236-B Selinsgrove, Pa 17870
570-374-1282
website: www.locomeadows.com
Jacob Sheep, and other colored lambs
Tennessee Miniature Fainting Goats, Boer X, Nubian X and Pygmy Goats, CEA free herd
Standard Poodles, Golden Retrievers
Arabian Horses
Home of Holiday Kahiil
Western Pleasure Champion Black Arabian Stallion