[Jacob-list] Looking for a Proven Ram!

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 10:43:08 EST 2003

Fellow Shepherds:
We are new  Jacob breeders. We are taking the advice of the more
knowledgeable and are looking for a Proven Ram for our flock. As our eyes are
being opened in the process of learning, we do not want to breed undesirable
traits. Please keep us in mind if you are thinking of moving one of your
proven rams on. Send specific information, i.e., pedigree so that I may run
test matings. The amount you are asking and where you are located. Any info
you may want to know about us is welcome. Of coarse we are looking for the
perfect ram, aren't we all. (  :
Thank you,
Cheryl Bresin
Rise 'N" Shine Farm