[Jacob-list] (no subject)

CATE De SHAZER windsox at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 22 22:34:16 EDT 2003

I have to admit I feed them too many treats...but thank God this time it may
have been a good thing - They get oats and molasses twice a day.

They get a treat every night and often in the am - it is oats and molasses
called cob - I think.   I fill a gallon jug with the cob and each sheep has
his/her own dish and I split it among them.  They push and shove and the
older ones get more but I make sure all get some.   I fed them that this
morning and again a little while ago.   They get it every day.  That is
probably why they thought the chicken food was for them.

I don't feed hay - they eat grass and I also have some berry treats
(raspberry and alfalfa cubes ) they get every time I go outside.  The lambs
I bought are almost as big as the adults I bought now.

Cate