[Jacob-list] SHEEP AND CHICKEN FOOD

CATE De SHAZER windsox at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 22 21:51:35 EDT 2003

I found them eating it about 4 hours ago.  I went down and bought wood to
make wall and they can't get at it now - that took about 1/2 hour.   They
were eating it for about 20 minutes I think - it is crumbles not pellets.

I went outside all afternoon and they were laying around chewing and show no
signs of illness - except just now - I fed them their treats - some oats and
molasses and one of them ate a little and doesn't seem as interested as the
others.  They were out in the back eating grass when I called them in.  They
are all walking okay and are all fat as pigs - What does bloat look like -
NONE are moaning or making any noise.

Should I do something other than monitor them.    NO VET HERE.

Cate