[Jacob-list] color testing/extra teat/thanks

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Jun 11 20:00:35 EDT 2003

That certainly seems interesting.  I'd be happy to contribute samples
from all 2 of my lilacs.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my extra teat question.  The
extra teat produced a small amount of milk the first time I tried and
never again had any milk.  I guess just a small never used gland
there.

Oh, I knew rams had teats - just was laughing to myself.  Last year
our donkey gelding had a growth near where his scrotum used to be.
Someone took a look at our jack and said, "it must be contagious
because Strider has two small tumors starting up - which were of
course his teats".

Linda