[Jacob-list] Extra Teat

linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Jun 9 00:05:34 EDT 2003

The only reason I even thought anything about this is that the
consistency of the milk from the "normal" teat was so different from
what I saw from the little teat.  I'm not sure if I can call it a
vestigial teat, as it works.  I doubt it would feed a lamb, but
wonder if it should be considered when dealing with mastitis.

Linda