[Jacob-list] sheep for sale

rlynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Jun 3 12:46:55 EDT 2003

Think of the Beach Boys....I wish they all could be California, I wish they all could be California, I wish they all could be California...sheep, [la, la, la]...

You too could have California Jacob sheep. Check out my website. I finally got some photos on it. And there are plenty more sheep in the field that I didn't get photos of. I have yearlings, lambs, even an older (5 years) ram I could sell. He is a nice 4-horn ram, but is father or grandfather of 2/3 of the flock now. I am thinking of to BSG this month, but it would be great if I could pay my way with a few sheep.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com