[Jacob-list] Re: Lamb missing something

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Thu Jan 23 18:31:28 EST 2003

Oh! no, sorry, was responding to MEH's original comment that the parents
should probably be culled. I completely agree with you that using a ram
like that would not be wise at all (although I don't think that was the
breeder's original intent) I think we both sent our responses the same
time. Thanks for clarifying. I realized later my comment was unclear.
Katrina

Just