[Jacob-list] rams

Mary Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 21:46:47 EST 2003

Betty,

Who said they get food or water?  I was told to lock them in the
proverbial phone booth without food or water.  The time period I was
told was 2-3 days.  I have never been able to do that to an animal, and
found after the first trial overnight that multiple days was not
necessary.  Maybe those world leaders would be more willing to work out
their differences without the bread and water provided  :o).

I am just picturing the scene.......also starting to prepare a sermon on
Jonah's second chance-----fits right in with the penning up of the
rotten rams and the setting them to their job (being nice to each other)
after the little discipline session.....hummmm.  This might go someplace
:o)

Mary Ellen Hansson, ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com (336) 854-6209