[Jacob-list] Inbreeding--linebreeding--whatever you call it

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 2 06:53:34 EST 2003

I understand the looking out the window thing. Last year we had 5 ram lambs.
They all ought to be in the freezer by now, but since there's been no
fighting, I haven't rushed. Every time I see them I can't bear to part with
them, they're all gorgeous. Unfortunately there are so few Jacob's breeders
near me that selling them as breeding rams is unlikely. I keep thinking I
could wether them and keep them....then I slap myself HARD!!!
Melanie